What we're looking for
We're looking for senior software engineers to join our project team! Senior Engineers at Oursky should be able to handle software projects on their own; and based on performance, be promoted to Tech Lead for coaching or with expertise in some specific areas.
Read more about Oursky at the Careers @ Oursky.
- You will architect and build new web or mobile apps in their entirety.
- You will be involved in discussions, planning and brainstorming features for different digital products.
- You will coach junior developers via onboarding mentorship, standup meetings and code review.
- You will be following our development process including using GitHub, Pull Request review, retrospective code review, issue tracking in sprints cycle, and CI with GitLab, etc.
- You will demonstrate your technical excellence, coaching others, improving our tech and development process.
- Have fun and play with the cats in our office. :)
We write code in the following tech stacks, you don't have to know all of these coming in.
- Backend: Python, Go, TypeScript, C#, Rust, RoR
- Web Frontend / PWA: React.js, Vue.js, Flutter, Stimulus
- Storage/Cache: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elastic Search
- Mobile: Native iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin), React Native, Flutter
- Tools: Basecamp, Slack, GitHub, zube.io
- DevOps: Docker, K8s, GitHub Actions, Makefile